- Once a ticket is purchased or a place is reserved, we cannot offer a refund of any part or full payment. However the ticket can be transferred to another person. We may have names of individuals on a waiting list, which we would be happy to share, however it is their responsibility to find a replacement, and obtain payment from that person. Any transfer of places must be communicated to the CMQG admin team. Failure to do this may result in refusal of entry to an event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to reasons beyond our control, such as teacher availability.
- If cancelled due to the fault of Cambridgeshire MQG then you will be given a full refund of any payments already made.
- If on payment plan failure to pay installment on the given date, we will contact you to advise and arrange payment of that installment within one week, continued non-payment will lead to loss of place. No refund will be given.
- If question about cancelation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMQG cannot be held liable for any loss or damage, unless caused by CMQGs negligence.
- Children/under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
However, we’re not witches! If you find yourself in a jam, please speak to us and we will try to help.